Well this past Saturday was the BIG move. Paul's wonderful brothers, Paul's best friend from Stockton and a co-worker came and helped Paul move! But, fortunately for me I took a little...

...while all the boys were working hard! Thank you boys! All of our stuff is "in" our new home!!

Mi Mama having a little bit of fun! Good thing we don't drink!!! lol!

I went with my friend Kris...

and my Mom...

and we all stayed at my Aunt Gloria's house! So much fun! What a treat!

I saw my sister's there! They went with some Visalia friends!

I saw lots of Fresno friends. Here is fellow blogger Kelly!

I absolutely needed my Time Out! Thank you to everyone who made it possible! I heard many things that were just for me! I encourage all who have the chance, to take a Time Out! You won't regret it!
4 comments:
YEA! Time outs are great. . . I haven't really started the Time Out for Women, but I hear it's great. Fabulous pictures of the girls! Tell your mom & sisters I said Hi!
This was so much fun! Thanks for inviting me, it was a wonderful experience! And it was so nice meeting some more family members!
Si Si! Mi familia es su familia!!
Yay! I have been waiting for this post, mostly so I can get this picture. It was good to see you!
Post a Comment