1. A few weeks ago I was introducing my blog to a good friend of my aunts. I wanted her to read what I think is one of my best blogs to date. But while I was reading it I couldn't stop laughing! For those of you with small children is great (if you would allow me to toot my own horn for a sec)! The others in the room with us were trying to have a serious spiritual conversation...but I couldn't stop laughing...and then it turned it to this...
2. Yesterday I was having a 'blah' day and so my brother in law emailed me this picture. I laughed to hard! These are 2 of my bro-in-laws and my eldest bro. camping this past summer! I love it even more because I am going to blow it up and place it in a very special place in my house. Where? I'll post that pic later! Do I have a good looking family or what?
3. A group of friends and I were talking about traveling with kids and traveling out of the country. This dear friend, whom I love very much and I hope she will forgive me for repeating this...but, we were talking about needing passports and sometimes needing birth certificates to travel with children. And she said, "Well I'm going to (some mid-western state), will I need a passport to go there?" .............and LAUGH!!!! Someone else said, "No honey, that place may seem foreign, but it's actually still in the United States." And then this happened...
4. I LOVE red-neck jokes!!! And if you don't - then you should pass on this! But when I start telling red-neck jokes I start crying! I'll just tell a few for now...more will come later if you like them!
- YOU MIGHT BE A RED-NECK IF...
- a cop asks you for your identification and you show 'em......your belt buckle.
- you walk your child to school...........because you're in the same grade.
- someone yells 'HOE DOWN' and your girlfriend drops to the floor. (I'm not supposed to tell that one...so shhhh)
- your dream home just..........drove by.
- your idea of a 7 course meal is a six pack (of soda!) and a hot dog!
- your favorite dinner can be super-sized!
- your best hunting dog only has 3 legs.
And cry.....so funny!
5. I'm going a little old-school with this last one...but man was it funny! Okay, so my family goes camping every year to Pismo Beach, California. Well a couple of years back my bro-in-law walked in the kitchen (yes we have a kitchen when we go camping! - I'll take a good pic. of it in July!) Anyways he walked into the kitchen and grabbed what he thought was his wife's rear! I think he was about to hug her or kiss but then she turned around...............
and it was my MOTHER!!!!!
And cry!!! Oh man I needed a good laugh! I hope others were able to share some tears too!!!
5 comments:
You got me good with #5! I'm guessing it was Ryan. Wouldn't you just die? Thanks for the laugh. And it's Friday, so there's a reason to be happy.
Ha ha! Thanks for the laugh!
But lucky for you Ry - that our family tree DOES fork!!!
Ok, yes I know I am that friend who DIDN"T KNOW if you need a passport nowadays with all the crazy traveling rules...I was just asking a simple question, and you totally made fun of me! Lol! Whatever! I'm not offended though, it was funny, but in my defense I seriously didn't know! And by the way when we do go to that foreign country (Iowa) hopefully Jake won't have to get searched just cause he's brown! J/K!
Love Always,
Kris
P.S. Jake loved that comment you made about his sign being the size of Rhode Island, he even showed the girls in the office it!
You know I love you girl!!!
Post a Comment