I just wanted to let everyone know that my super Grandma sent me presents!!!! Yeah Me!! Ash was asleep when the presents came so shhhh...what she doesn't know won't hurt her!! ;) Anyways, Grandma Michaelson sent me a new towel with a hood for when I'm all wet! I love fishies!
And then she sent me my own blanket. It sure does kind of look like Ash's blankie and feel like Ash's blankie but I'm sure it's for me. I love it Grandma! I guess I'll give Ash the little dolly blankie that you sent too! Although I think Buzz might like it...we'll have to see! But, did you know that even though I really do love Pink, I don't like all the other boys to know that. We'll just keep that a secret! Wait....was that blankie for Ash? Naaahhhhh!
So, I love you Grandma and I can't wait to come see you at Papa's house, and ride in Papa's boat, and ride on Papa's tractor! And see happy dog! You need some of your own stuff Grandma! I'll help you with that when I come to visit. Maybe I can come tomorrow! I'll ask mom!
Love you! Bye! Say hi to Papa for me!
I'll see you in my dreams!!
1 comment:
EJ likes pink too...but are you sure that's not another blankie for Ash? Lol! It's ok I guess, and you'll just have show Aaron the pics when he gets older! I love the first pic of him...he's getting so big!
Post a Comment