Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Stupid Blog!

We don't say Stupid!
Every time I look at this blog, it frustrates me!!! I have the overwhelming tendency to want to post something creative, witty, funny. I like the kind of funny where when I read it, or I have someone read it to me...I laugh. The kind of laugh that makes me cry!!
But I have nothing! The well is dry!
My days have been filled with moving into our new home and taking care of the kids...that's it...
so unless you find the little adjustments to moving funny...like;
kids waking up in the middle of the night and screaming for you downstairs because they want to watch Wonder Pets (SO DUMB); or finding all the drawers and cupboards that they used to not care about but suddenly become exciting, so exciting that they want to see what all the contents look like all over the kitchen floor, the playroom floor, the bathroom floor and YOUR bedroom floor. OF COURSE THEY DON'T WANT TO PLAY IN THEIR OWN ROOM!!!!; and lastly those who know me best know that there will not be birds who chirp outside my bedroom window in my heaven...well I may have to add another to the list! So unless you find big Dogs, monstrous size dogs that bark ALL NIGHT funny...you just might think this post is as stupid (I know, I know we don't say stupid!) as I do!
I'll go take some pictures of the kids!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

LOL! You crack me up...you find humor in it all and that is awesome. I want to see pictures of your cute new home! How are you adjusting?

Lisa said...

Yes, the "joys" of getting used to a new house, new place, new room. The sounds are all off, nothing sounds quite right, and it's all new, and not quite home yet.
But it will be. Patience, Grasshoppper! ;)