Saturday, April 19, 2008

Date Night ROCK STAR!!!

There is a new ROCK STAR in my life!!! I first met this Rock Star about 8 months ago. I had been in the ward only a few weeks when I was asked to sing at a funeral! I didn't have anyone to watch my kiddos so this Rock Star did! The kids loved her and Ash didn't cry!!!

Then...I needed some help for Aaron's birthday party and again my Rock Star was there to do whatever was needed. Also, when I went out of town last Friday to go to Fresno my Rock Star took care of the kiddos so Paul could get things down at the new house!

And lastly last night FOR THE FIRST TIME I called up my Rock Star, had her babysit, and Paul and I went OUT ON A DATE. We have had a babysitter a few times but it has always been to go to a church function...but now we are officially DATERS!!! And all because of my newest ROCK STAR!!!! (And while we were out - I DIDN'T WORRY ONCE! That's HUGE for me!)

My ROCK STAR babysitter!

The KIDDOS LOVE THIS ROCK STAR!!!

I'm sorry I left her off my last Rock Star post...but don't worry! She let me know of my oversight!! lol! ;)

SHE...

Never Complains!

Insanely Smart!

Can be Trusted!

Only 13!

Loves Kids!

Exclusively MY BABYSITTER! ;) I can wish, right?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing and I know, I am a total ROCKSTAR! I love babysitting for you and I am glad you love using me!

Lisa said...

Awesome! Does Nicole have a a cousin, sister, relative who lives out here in Idaho, that can babysit for me???

Lawrensons said...

I am starting to see the incredible importance of finding a good babysitter. I don't know when I will be ready to leave Brooklyn with a sitter! By-the-way, I feel retarded, I don't know how I missed this on your post, but I didn't know you moved! Lisa says you will be moving to Texas in the future. WOW. How do you like northern Cal? -- Misty

Anonymous said...

Hey - I thought I was the rockstar!! What's up with that??
Julie with an "e", the real rock star

Cristy said...

Misty - I am loving northern California! I just went to my 3rd ward today and I loved it! We will probably be heading to Texas within 2 years...
Julie with an 'e' - You will always be my BIGGEST Rock Star! Biggest in the best sense of the word! ;)

Kirsten said...

Date nights are crucial and so are good babysitters. It is not easy leaving your precious kids with someone else and it is so amazing that you found someone great and that you trust. She seems like a cute girl!! Here's to future date nights!!! ;)