Monday, January 12, 2009

Still Sick...

Well - I am here in Sunny California and Paul just told me it was a good week to go! I guess the high in Indy on Thursday will be 10 degrees!!! I'm sporting short sleeves here!!!
I did get the reaction I wanted from the Fam! And my big sis just had a baby last Sunday - so although I have not been able to hold him and give him kisses - I did get to see him!!! They all were so excited to see us!! I loved the SHOCK!!! That was the best part!
My nieces and nephews went nuts over my little man and Sweet Pea! They are in heaven! The only thing is - we are trying to get on track with the time difference! The first night - the kids woke up at 5am!!!!!! And wanted to stay up!!! Sweet Pea was singing in her crib!!! What? NO!!!!
As for me - I am still sick! I went to an Urgent Care here - on Saturday. The doc there said that I have bronchitis and laryngitis - so I CAN'T TALK!!! It even hurts to whisper! My family is loving that!! lo! ;)
But I am still having a WONDERFUL time! It feels so good to be "Home!"
ALTHOUGH...
Pauly I MISS You like CRAZY!!!! The kiddos miss you too!!!! But we will get our fill and then we will be good for...at least a month! ;)

7 comments:

Katherine said...

I'm glad you made it there safe and sound. Hopefully the plane ride wasn't too painful!! Get better soon and I am so jealous about the short sleeves!!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh my goodness! I hope you feel better soon! How sad! :( And congrats to Julie! What did she have? Name? Weight? I want details!!! :) I am so happy that you got to see your family, and how wonderful for Ash and Aaron too! I hope Paul is enjoying his free time, and probably can't wait until you get back home! Take care, and say hi to the fam for me!

Erika @ Andover ClOthing said...

Have so much fun even though you're sick.
I can't believe I'm heading out to Utah tomorrow and I will be in WARMER weather!!!

Melanie Papworth said...

HAVE FUN!
And FYi, I went and saw twilight again last week and HATED IT EVEN WORSE THE SECOND TIME! you are a LIAR! i thought i would LOVE it the second time! Now, not only does Edward drive me crazy, but Bella does too!!!!! WORSE!

Lawrensons said...

Sorry to hear you are sick! That stinks!!! Super cool you surprised your family. I bet you guys are having tons of fun!!!
Misty

Bethany said...

Hey cute blog yourself! I emailed Julie and she gave me your blog site. She needs to get one started they are so much fun! Looks colder there than Utah! Your family is cuter than ever! Take care.
Your cousin, Bethany

Lisa said...

Cristy, it was good to see you! I wish it was longer. I hope you are feeling better now. Your mom is funny with the pics. ;) love her! Well, hope you get / got home okay and the weather is a bit warmer than 10 degrees. It was 28 when we got home. So much better than the negative 8 when our pipes froze, but oh, that 70 degree weather! There's no beating that! if only I can have my Idaho community, and just take that lovely California weather with me.