I feel rotten! The kind of rotten where it even hurts to talk, think, walk, eat...anything!!
So - I just told my little man that I was sick and he said (in his 'come-on Mom!' with a roll of his eyes voice),
"Mommy, take you medicine, drink water and you all better!"
From the mouths of babes! little Wisdom!
5 comments:
Sorry to hear you feel miserable! I totally understand. Hope you get feeling better soon. (For me, it's amazing what 800 mg of Ibuprofen does!) Good luck.
I hope you feel better soon. When Mom gets sick it's worse cause there really is no one to help and you still have to keep the house running. The last time I got sick my little one told me "I'm telling the truth Mom, your just fine!" At least they help us laugh!
Aaron is so sweet! What a little angel! He just wants his Mommy to feel better, and I hope you do! Take care!
We are always needed when people don't feel well!!! The "Drinkwater" family can always come to the rescue! Just kidding! Wish we could though! Feel better soon!
Are you feeling better yet?
Post a Comment