Friday, January 9, 2009

Oh Snowy Day!!

Well at least SOMEBODY is enjoying it!!!

Sledding down our little hill...I'm not ready for the steep driveway!!
Ready...Set...All Done! Dang - I missed it!
My little man LOVES his new 'TOY'!! "Shubeling" the patio!!
"Shubeling" the driveway!

Gotta love the snow!!! Well - at least 3-year-olds do!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's pretty cold here right now! 65 degrees :) Throw a snow ball at Paul for us.

KM and RM

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I don't miss shoveling snow, even though it's great exercise.

The Drinkwater Family said...

It look likes Aaron is having fun in snowy Indy!!! Enjoy it while it lasts!

..Kris Naven.. said...

These pictures are so cute! He looks like he's having so much fun!

Unknown said...

What a cutie Aaron is! Can't wait to spend time with him in March. Enjoy your visit to Cali! :)