May this new year be as wonderful as the last...for everyone -
(but hopefully less moving around for us!)
Loved your card, great job!
I loved your guys' card- it is way cute! It is being displayed proudly on our wall still! Happy New Year!!!
Where's our card? :) I'm glad you posted it on the blog. It's a very cute collage of pictures.
I'm all for you guys moving some more. . .as long as it's back to the west coast! Ah! At least I can dream, right?
You really did a good job on your card. How'd you do it? How did you get all those pictures on there? I love it! Great job on the letter too! ;-)
Got your card. Loved it! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Loved your card, great job!
I loved your guys' card- it is way cute! It is being displayed proudly on our wall still! Happy New Year!!!
Where's our card? :) I'm glad you posted it on the blog. It's a very cute collage of pictures.
I'm all for you guys moving some more. . .as long as it's back to the west coast! Ah! At least I can dream, right?
You really did a good job on your card. How'd you do it? How did you get all those pictures on there? I love it! Great job on the letter too! ;-)
Got your card. Loved it! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment