...is always the hardest - right? I hope so!! I had such a good time visiting mi familia in California! I loved the warmer weather and the people I was able to be around CONSTANTLY! And then I come back here - and have to adjust ALL OVER AGAIN!!
The kiddos had soooo much fun playing with their cousins! They were entertained 24/7 for two entire weeks! And then yesterday - it was just MOM!!
So in honor of my adjustment period - which is always hard - my sweet hubby brought these home for me!!
***kind of funny - I had to put the flowers in my nice crystal pitcher because I packed ALL of my vases in the boxes that are to remained packed for our next move! But the roses still bring a smile to my face!!!
7 comments:
Those are gorgeous! How sweet of Paul!!!
That is so cute of Paul!! I know...it's always hard to be back...jet lag, then not having cousins to be entertained by, missing family. I totally understand. Good luck over the next few days. Not to mention it is freezing!!!
What is this about the next move?!!? You guys aren't moving soon are you!?
Since I am such a slacker...we are coming next Friday to Sat. We'll stay at that waterpark Fri. night and be at the museum sometime on Friday or Saturday. I need to finalize our plans with the other family we are going with. Are you busy on that Friday? Would you want to visit the Children's Museum? ;-)
You have a very special husband. We missed him by your side. Next time we hope he can come.
We love you and we will see you in March.
Luv,
The Mom
How thoughtful of your husband.:) The roses are beautiful!
please explain... "next move"
I'm not sure I can accept that!
What a sweet husband!! Thanks for your nice comment. I have meant to come by your blog since I started mine and haven't so I'm so glad you came by. I will add you guys to my Blog List as soon as I figure out what issue won't let me add right now. I hope you guys are doing well. I know it's hard to be away from family; will you be back closer anytime in the foreseeable future?
He is so sweet! Definitely a keeper.
Post a Comment