Friday, January 9, 2009

JUST KIDDING!!!

While - my little man DOES love the snow!! These pics are from a month ago!
Right now I am in Visalia, Ca surprising my family!!!!!!
Yea me!!!
Details, plane rides, stories...later - I need to go and surprise my mama!!!
But - that post TOTALLY threw my sis off!!! ;)

4 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

How fun! They will be so happy to see you guys! I can't wait ot hear all about it! How long are you there for?

The Drinkwater Family said...

How fun!!! I hope that you have a good time in Visalia! Will there be a trip up to beautiful Manteca during your stay? Please, please, please, PLEASE!!!

De Oliveira's said...

Hope you are having fun! Did you get the "wow" factor you were hoping for...with the surprise?

Kirsten said...

Oh my gosh!! How fun is that?! Good for you! Enjoy a wonderful vacation with them! You deserve it!

BTW, we are coming to Indy the first weekend in February. We'll be staying overnight with friends at the waterpark there, but going to the Children's Museum during the day. If you are up for it, we'd love to see you!