Yesterday morning it started to snow. Little man was excited! So we made some hot chocolate to celebrate!
Like the cheese-finger?
and then is snowed some more...
So - Pauly decided to make his job easier in the morning by shoveling our driveway last night - which by-the-way he also shoveled that morning - along with our neighbors which he did again last night...
(4 driveways - 1 day)
I woke up just before 7am hearing banging - I thought maybe it was little man stuck in his room or the bathroom - so I investigate...
Pauly and I had already discussed (at 4:30am) that it probably wouldn't be smart to drive this morning to work...he agreed - or so I thought...
Here is Pauly for the 2nd time shoveling the driveway AND his car is stuck!!!
Our SNOWY neighborhood!
My angel!!
My Snow Angel - With FEET!!!
Kirsten - this is for you!!! You once said you wanted to see me do it!!!
And it snowed some MORE!!! Look at the window!
So - Pauly couldn't get out the first time - so here he is again a few hours later - trying to get out again!!! I think this makes him shoveling 6 times in 2 days!!!
Actually going to work!!! LAME!!
Look at the mail box!!! So CRAZY!!!
During Sweet Pea's nap - Little man and I went to "shubel" the driveway!
...until he lost his boot!!! Notice only one? So we went inside for Hot Chocolate!
That is one good looking - almost clear - driveway!! Let's hope my shoulder muscles stop aching soon!
I just went outside and saw the moon and 3 stars (we only have 3 stars here) so for now - HALLELUJAH!!! NO SNOW!!!
well...except all the puffy white stuff that's hanging around...
8 comments:
Holy snow is right!! It took me more than an hour to dig us out!! Warm weather... where are you?????
You could probably get a Hummer cheap right now. Then you wouldn't have to shobel. Pr...When you get cold just dream about how warm your summers will be and maybe you won't feel sooooooooo coooooooold.
At least you are not crossing the US in a covered wagon. Shobeling is an upward trade off, don't you think?
It'll be really warm in March at Disneyland. SMILE
Yo Mama
Although I'm sure it's freezing and not fun to "shobel," it is beautiful! Good Luck with all of the "shobeling," and driving for that matter! By the way, that's the prettiest snow angel I've ever seen! Miss ya!
Wow, that is some snow, all the way up to the window, crazy. I love your snow angel, it actually looks like an angel. The snow here is too much like ice.
I am shivering right now looking at those pictures! Holy Moly! Poor Paul, and poor you- shoveling the drive that many times! But just think of how buff your man will be when spring time comes around!!! And hopefully your arms won't fall off by then!!!
How crazy! At least it made for some fun memories. We're freezing cold here, but have nothing to show for it besides frozen canals. :)
oh wow... but you wish you where back in CA- 60 degrees today.
missin' you. glad you ok and that the swom hasn't done you in yet. m
Ok, so you know deep down inside that even though it is a lot of work and so cold, you love the fact that your son is LOVING the snow and you think your husband has AMAZING muscles and you could spend all day making snow angels (which are lovely by the way!!!)
;-) Just kidding!!! I know it is cold but summer will seem SO wonderful when it finally comes. Can you believe how much it snows when it actually starts? I have been fishtailing like crazy on the roads here! Be safe in all that snow and keep up the snow angels!!;-)
Post a Comment