It looks like you guys had a Merry Christmas!!! Did you have a white one? Love the matching PJ's too! Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing what this year brings to you and your family!!!
I love the picture of Aaron - too cute! He looks like he can be quite the goof ball - we can't wait until March. I hope you got your gift in the mail by now! :)
5 comments:
cute!! matching pjs!!!!!
<9 Kay
No way!!! Where did you get matching FAMILY jammies!??! They are so cute! You guys look so festive and great! I love it! Do tell! ;-)
P.S. Your Christmas card was so cute! Thank you!
Love the jammies!! SO FUN! Merry Christmas Cristy!
It looks like you guys had a Merry Christmas!!! Did you have a white one? Love the matching PJ's too! Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing what this year brings to you and your family!!!
I love the picture of Aaron - too cute! He looks like he can be quite the goof ball - we can't wait until March. I hope you got your gift in the mail by now! :)
Post a Comment