Monday, August 11, 2008

Where in the World...

are the Michaelson's Moving Now?


Mom: We're moving to a new house honey.

Little Man: Drive there?

Mom: No. We'll have to take a plane.

Little Man: Too far Mommy!

Mom: Amen!!

Any Ideas?

Hint: It's really far! It's snows!!! I've been to the snow - like a handful of times!!! It's NOT in TEXAS!! I know! I'm shocked! It's a Mid-Western State! It has a NBA and a NFL team...and.....A LOT of race car fans!

And somebody will be excited - that somebody she ALREADY knows will be only 2 hours away...actually I don't really know if she'll be excited - but I chuckled when I saw how close it was! ;)

And just when I thought I could relax....and breath....um.....no!

I don't even own a coat!!!

7 comments:

Kirsten said...

ARE YOU MOVING TO INDIANAPOLIS@????????????????????????? If you are then you are only three hours away and I go there every couple of months with the kids to the incredible Children's Museum that his there. We are going on Thursday in fact! Tell me if I am right....if not, where!?!?

Kirsten said...

Sorry...I was typing fast...so many spelling mistakes....

Bret said...

I was going to guess Indianapolis too. There were no comments when I first read this, I guess Kirsten is too fast for me.

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely 100% sure that its Indianapolis!!! I am so excited that u guys are moving out here! finally some family thats not all the way across the country!!! WOO HOO!!!
<3 Kay

Anonymous said...

Indiana is right next door to OHIO!! AND Cleveland ROCKS!! Though where did this come from?? I thought you'd be here for a while longer. You just moved. What's up with this?
Julie

..Kris Naven.. said...

I already knew the answer! Yeah...I'm special! Like I said, it was beautiful out there, and I know you guys will have no problems adjusting! Hope to hang out sometime this week, and also have a "girls night" before you guys go!

bretandjulie said...

Hello.....Tell us already! Where are you going and who do you know that is near by? Is Paul excited?