Thursday, August 7, 2008

Friends are Friends Forever!!!

I grew up in the same house, on the same street, in the same ward my WHOLE life - until I got married!! Well, while I was living in that house on that street there was a girl who lived across the street! We played as children and sang together as teenagers. We got married within a few months of each other and now we both have 2 babies - each born within a few months of each others!!!
She now lives in Texas and it was such a treat to go and see her!!! I traveled the few hours from my in-laws home to take Paul to Plano for a work conference. While there we got to see Megan and her family. We met and the Cheesecake Factory (my favoritest place) near our hotel and then "caught up" at the mall where the kids played. We had such a good time. When we make it to Texas one day it will be nice to have more "family" there - because she DEFINITELY feels like family!

Megan and her oldest - "L"!

Her Husband Grey and their youngest "K"!

Our good eaters!!

Ahhh...good food, great friends and HUMIDITY!! What more could a girl ask for?

Ready for F-U-N!!!!

Big Smiles!!!

Already - Best Friends for life!!!

Dang - he's cute!

Happy Family!! ;)


I hope this is the beginning of many more years of True-Michaelson play dates!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yea! So, how hot was it, really?

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see Megan and fam. How I love that girl. We had good times on Magill. Forever friends are the best. Luv, Mom