I was sooooo excited when the first plant sprouted...back in June!
By the beginning of August the vines are starting spread!!
I THINK AARON HAS FOUND SOMETHING!!!!
Or are they WATERMELONS?!!!!!
OH DANG!!! Aaron thinks Pumpkins come from Watermelons!!!
6 comments:
That is so cute! I am sad too that someone else will be getting your pumpkins, but think of it in reverse, wouldn't you be excited to move somewhere that had a pumpkin patch just in time for halloween?
That so cool. I love pumpkins! But Im shamed to say that I do not understand your boohoo joke, but I usually am pretty slow with the jokes so its okay! ;) Love all the many many MANY pics by the way!!!
Lol! Just take him to a pumpkin patch in Indiana and tell him the green ones turn into orange ones! Lol! It does look like a watermelon!
Last Year our family tried to grow a garden and we had planted tons of pumpkins and watermelons and they didnt even grow!!! it was depressing but... we did get cucumbers and tomatoes and greenbeans and zukini and squash!! i have to say being able to eat something you yourself grows is amazing!!
:P Kay
The prophet said let's grow and garden and that's just what you did.
So very exciting to be apart of growing something from a seed. Good job Michaelson's. Next year we will enjoy your garden from start to finish.
Love,
Mom
How fun! It is always fun but a little hard to see if your garden is successful after all the work you put into it. Good job for you guys...success! And I agree...the person that moves to your house will LOVE it...plus we have really fun pumpkin patches out here...no worries! ;-) P.S. When ARE you coming BTW?
Post a Comment