My "Warrior's of Light"
Going on a "nature walk" (4 miles long! UPHILL!) with the Patriarch!
My partner in crime - Sis. F-O-X! This is me making HER laugh!!
Girl's that made me laugh!
There are people in life that are so funny - you WANT to be around them whenever you can! This redhead - is THAT person!!! I would like to bottle up what she has!
I learned how to play the "gee-tar"- REALLY!!
While at Girl's Camp a rusty nail went through my shoe and my foot as I was walking. I didn't know I needed to have a Tetanus shot until the Sunday before camp - we left Monday morning! But, I was sure I had had one within the past 10 years! But since I wasn't ABSOLUTELY sure - another counselor drove me to an Urgent Care about an hour away to get a Tetanus shot (holy - hurt). When I got back this was how I found my bed! I had the best First-Years any counselor could ever want!!!
I hope I am able to make a difference at many more Girl's Camps all over the world....
7 comments:
That is awesome! I have never been to Girls Camp, but I hope I have the opportunity to go someday! I'm glad you had such spiritual experiences!
Manteca Stake girl's camp rocks!! You failed to mention the E-F-C cheer, but that's ok. I am really glad you were able to go. 10 years in a row for me - 40 more to go!
Julie, EFC cheerleader
Wow...it sounds even better than I thought! I'm so glad you could go and enjoy those fabulous girls and have such a great experience...(I'm slightly jealous!)
What a fun time and I bet it was kind of fun to be with all the girls. Sometimes after being a Mom it is fun to be young at heart and have some time away just for a little bit. What a trooper you are! A nail and everything...ouch!
I just got back from girls camp on friday and i loved it!! it is always the best time of my life... getting to know friends and learning more about myself and being able to allow my testimony to grow.... and i know for a fact that my personality is definatly over the top!! i dont think that you could bottle up all the energy i have.... on tues night at girls camp, i was up until 5:30 just because i had exedrin b4 i went to bed... ik craziness right?!
<3 Kay
Have any of u ever been snipe hunting? haha.. it is so.. much fun!
Kay
awww girll!! that was suchh an amazing week!! really i had so much fun and i am sooo happpy that you were my leader! you made the year one to remember! ily always Hommie C! :)
Love your favorite 'squeaker'
<3333 Ali
Post a Comment