My two sisters and their fam's and my parents and a good friend stayed over last night so that my sister's and I could sing together one last time! There is nothing I LOVE more than singing with my sisters!! We sang, "Our Savior's Love" - 3 part harmony!

I tried not to think about it being our last time...for a while.... No tears while singing! Because that makes the sound - not so good! I can't describe the spirit that I felt while singing!! I often try to quell it so that I don't get teary - but while I was singing I realized that all will be well in my life ! I have a Saviour who understands my fears and my sadness. He knows what my husband and I are capable of and where we are most needed to further his purposes! I am excited to see what the future holds. I know it will be hard! I know there will be lots of tears and those moments when I will think, "What did we do?" But I also know that we will grow! Our family bond will strengthen and our testimony of the Gospel will grow as we continue to put our trust in Him!

Thank you to all of you who helped make this day special! I will never forget the wonderful friends I have made here!
Thank you sisters for sharing your beautiful talents with me and my ward! I can't wait until we make OUR CD!!! We can do it and be great!!
Thank you Mom and Dad for being there EVERY TIME!! I love you both and will miss you...something fierce!
6 comments:
Thanks for inviting us! We are sad we missed it as we were out of town, but heard it was BEAUTIFUL!!!
wow, that is so cool that you were able to sing together. I LOVE to hear you guys sing. It is beautiful! It was SO MUCH fun seeing you this past week! Thanks for everything. PS, can you email me your mom's email address? I have some stuff I want to email her. Thanks a bunch! love you!!
--Misty
mplawrenson@yahoo.com
PPS- "Our Saviors Love" is one of my absolute favorites. Wish I could have been there to hear it.
You guys did such an amazing job! I am glad I was there to hear you three sing, support you, and say goodbye to your fam who I won't see for a while now. I am glad for all the memories we have shared while you were here. You were excellent!
So once again I must say how beautiful that song was! Me, Ali, and Caryn will be waiting for the cd-we aint even kidding girl! You have a beautiful voice.
It is so great to be able to have aunts with such talents cuz i am able to acquire them myself! JK! but i cant wait to be able to hear all of u guys sing again!! i think that its been AGES since ive heard u all sing!
:P Kay
Post a Comment