We went to BJ's Restaurant and Brewery for dinner! So good! We laughed, we talked, we ate! We a GREAT TIME!!! I am going to so miss these girls!
(insert pic from Restaurant - as soon as Krista blogs it - and i can steal it)
We then went and saw Mama Mia! This is the kind of movie that can only be seen with girlfriends!!! The kind that don't mind if you get up and dance and sing along!!! Definitely NOT for men and NOT for the conservative!!!! We had so much fun! We laughed the kind of laughing that makes your stomach hurt! We were the dancing queens!!! I need to go and watch Pride and Prejudice though - just to make sure Mr. Darcy is still dreamy!!! Mr. Darcy was seriously lacking in this flick - he was definitely found 'wanting'!
(insert pic from in front of the movie theater - again stolen) ;)
Inside the theater Kris showed off her mad photography abilities!! I think she wanted to get the women behind us! 40-somethings who have been scorned by men - that made for some hilarious talking back to the screen!
Note - when one has a round face - one should not look DIRECTLY into the camera...
Just call us the Picture People!
Yeah!! Alex walked in the theater!!! I am really gonna miss this girl - a ray of sunshine!!
I had such a good time with my best girlfriends from Manteca last night!! It was the little boost I needed to get through this week because...
I AM OFF AGAIN!!!
I know, I KNOW! Saying that makes me want to cry - actually I already have! I wouldn't take back any part of this summer though - I have grown and learned so much! And now Paul and I need to go and find a house! I just wish we didn't have to leave the kiddos in the process! But I need to change my attitude because this is going to be great! Paul and I have not been away from the kids - and have still been TOGETHER (except for one night when I was 12 months prego with Ashlyn) - our entire marriage with kids!!
7 comments:
Oh my Holy Goodness! That movie was great! I had soooo much fun, and I couldn't stop laughing! What a great night we had! I am glad we had one last "Hoorah" before you have to go! Thanks so much! It was a blast! Or should I say "Hoot!"
Love Always,
Kris
Wanna know what's funny? Saturday night I went with my mom and 2 of my sisters and saw Mamma Mia and then went to BJ's for dinner! We loved it. We are all dancing Queens.
"You are the dancing queen!" Oh wait, Collin Ferth was! HAHA!!! I had a great time and couldn't fall asleep as I was going over all of the funny things that happened through my head. We'll miss you! Good luck "house shopping!"
That sounds like such a fun day! I have yet to see the movie but I hear it is really good. I'm gonna miss you hecka much!!! Girls Camp was so amazing with you there and I'm so glad that you got to come! I love you girl!
ok so i know that coming will be hard for u to do especially when we're a whole couple states a away... but i think that u guys should come out here and visit us while ur in indiana... i know that it is hard to go a few more states east but come on! when was the last time u saw ur brother?! u cant be that close and not see him!!!!
<3 Kay
Kay-
I would love to come see you guys but I have 3 days to find a house and you guys live 12 hours away!!! It won't work out this time! But another time!
hey thats ok... i knew that it would be difficult to get out here... but it was worth a shot!!! i cant wait to see u guys when u do come out!!!
<3 Kay
Post a Comment