I think when I remember back to this summer I will say, "Oh yeah! You remember...that summer back in '08! The one where I was gone ALL summer!!"
It's been hard - but I know that I will look back and see the growth!! I miss my babies already - but I will come home more determined to be a better mom - rejuvenated and ready to tackle all life throws at me! Right? Well, I will make it through each day!
So...my next adventure takes me back to BYU!! Education Week with mi hermana's and mi mama! I just drove the 2 1/2 hours to their house.
Tomorrow we make the 5 1/2 hour drive to Las Vegas! You HAVE TO spend time in Las Vegas on your way to Utah! There we will feast....at church! Then after church - which is somewhere off the strip - in some random ward (hope it's a counting month!) we drive for 5 1/2 more hours to Provo!! Wish us luck - I'm driving! ;) I'm sure that will make for some great blog material! I look forward to posting when I get home - where there will be 18 people at my house! Oh heaven help me!!
6 comments:
Good luck! And have fun!
Sounds like ur having a great summer! I hope that u have fun on ur trip!! One question! How do u fit so many ppl in ur house?!!
<3 Kay
Cristy, travel safe. How was the drive?
I should have read your blog before I left the message! If your time would permit I would love to see the whole family! Let me know what your schedule is like!
--Misty
Enjoy so I can vicariously live through you!! Have a great time!
P.S. How long until you guys move to Indy?
You need to stop by my house in mesquite, nv you drive through my city to get up to st. george, if you get this in time leave a comment on my blog. I'd love to go to lunch or you come to my house and let your kids stretch and blow off some steam.
Post a Comment