Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Home Again!!

I am home again!!!
I came home on Saturday and had about 3 hours to rest before mi familia came to visit. Dave and his family from Oregon are here with me for a few days and Kelli and her family from Visalia have come up also. I am soooooo glad that I am able to accommodate 17 people!!! But when they are all not here I still have to clean 4 bathrooms!!!
We're headed to the Jelly Belly Factory - so look for these posts coming soon!

  • TEXAS!!! (before and after the plane rides!)
  • Girl's Camp!
  • Nails and Shots!
  • FAMILY makes for a FULL HOUSE!

I'll keep you "posted."

3 comments:

Lawrensons said...

Sounds like tons of fun! With all the traveling and family have you gotten to read Breaking Dawn yet? I ignored Dustin for 2 days and finished it Sunday. He sure was happy to see me put it back on the shelf!
--Misty

Lance and Celeste said...

What you have not mentioned anything about breaking dawn, wheat's going on? :)

Lisa said...

Wow, you have been super busy. Sounds like lots of fun, though. Glad to hear everyone is safe home.