Sunday, August 10, 2008

About 4 hours after I got home from Girl's Camp - after I took a LONG shower - after I kissed my babies over and over and over and after I put my feet up for...2 1/2 minutes....


My brother and his family...

and my sister and her family...

came to visit!

That was 17 people in mi casa this past week! Whew!! I am tired! But we had such a good time! The Lord knew that I would be tired but He also new why I needed my family here this week!

We did so many fun things while the fam was here!


We hung out and got to know each other more!

We went to the Jelly-Belly Factory!!

Where we hugged each other...

and spread our love and joy around...
...while looking at our noses!


We also went to the Exploratorium in San Francisco- a REALLY COOL hands-on Science Museum... where kids and adults could "explore" and do some pretty neat things! *but next time I would NEVER go on the 1 free day a month - it's worth it to pay and not deal with all the people!!!!!!
We also went to the Oakland temple where...


we reminded the kiddos to always keep their eyes on what's important...


...like their Eternal Family!



...and we stared at water?...I wasn't there...what are they doing?


We drove over the Golden Gate Bridge...


and went to a REALLY REALLY REALLY COOL - FUN children's park where we...


slid down big slides on cardboard...


climbed a HUGE rope mountain...


...went rock climbing!...

and watched bums...I mean - nice people have a picnic in the park!...

while spending quality time with family...

...in the Great-Outdoors!!!

Oh yeah...and before, during, while and after we did all of these activities...we geo-cached - Geo Cached - GEO CACHED!!!!!! A LOT!!! Oh but what a thrill - when you find it!!!
Thank you mi familia for spending time with me this past week! I am glad that I have a home that every one felt like they had their own space! Can you believe we even were early to church! At 9am?!!! Finally a reason why MY home should have 4 bathrooms!!!! I have never even used 2 of them!!!!! Well, I had a good time and I hope that it can all happen again, sometime - somewhere...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Babe!
That was almost as much fun as if I had been there. I am so glad that we have a forever family. Nothing compares to kin.

Love,
Mom
xoxoxoxox

Lisa said...

How fun! Great to see pictures of family.

Kirsten said...

How fun was that?!!! I am so happy that you had so much family in town. That is awesome! I love, love, love the Exploratorium. It has been YEARS since I have been there but I can't wait to go again someday and show the kids. Where is that park? What is the name of it? I want to do all those things on a week trip someday and that park looks fun!!!! Now, hopefully you can put your feet up and get some quiet time!

Anonymous said...

it sounds like u guys all had a ton of fun!!! i totally feel like i'm missing out on everything cuz i'm in another universe!!
Kay