Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Some Days...

...all you need is...

...A Little Fishy Face!

... Little Pigtails!


...to eat with your hands...the way it's supposed to be!



... Genuine Happiness! Ahhh....



... A good Sword!!!

...a reason to say "cheese."
...a good toothbrush - or maybe just a Mickey Mouse one that lights up!
...a soft blankie!
...a child's love...


Some Days...All you need is...to remember why you're blessed - to have a good day!




But - Tickets to the AMERICAN IDOL concert in Fresno on July 3rd will do it too!!!! Yeah me!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i found out that ai tour was going to fresno i wanted to jump in a plane and go there to see ai. i just ABSOLUTELY LOVE David Archuleta he has an amazing voice!!!

Lisa said...

Yeah, Cristy. Have fun! Who are you going with?

Cristy said...

I am going to the American Idol concert with my sister's and all of our husbands!!
Although...mine wish he didn't HAVE to go!! So sad! But he'll love it! I'll make him a believer one of these days!

kelly said...

oh cute! I can't wait to do pigtail on Peyton!

Lawrensons said...

That sounds like so much fun! Enjoy the concert!! --Misty

Kirsten said...

You are a lucky girl!! That is so cool!! I hope you have so much fun. Your pictures are so cute and I love how you express yourself through writing. It is always fun to see what you guys have been up too.
P.S. I still have to write you back about The Host...I haven't forgotten!!