Wednesday, July 23, 2008

#9 - Why I LOVE Camping


Going over to Avila Beach is always one of the highlights of camping for all the kiddos!! Although come to think of it - Ash has never been to the beach!! Last year she was way sick - so when everyone headed over to the beach I was at the Urgent Care with her and then this year she had a bad sunburn (I know - BAD MOM!) so Paul stayed with her - in the shade!

We also go to Pismo Beach but Avila is ALWAYS sunny and much warmer!!! So this chilly year we went to Avila!! We all go to the beach - but we all seem to go for different reasons...

some...love the sand!!

What could be better than playing with Uncle Patty-whack! Air-bear even calls him that!! lol!
some...go to RIDE the waves!
So proud!!
Some go to try to stay warm and...stay out of the sun - at the beach!?
Some just read...read...read!!
Some go to be buried?!

Some lose their heads!!!...
But then find it again! whew! But we all love to spend time with cousins...
...and bury Uncle Patty-Whack!!



3 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

I LOVE all the pictures of the kids and their cousins! The beach is way fun! The boys have never been, and I can't wait for them to go for their first time! That is way cool that you have BIG family get togethers!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great camping trip, and no smoke from the fires?

Roy

Anonymous said...

Personally I nominate you for an academy-blog award for best presentation. You my dear are clever inspite of the fact you are related to me. I will definitely keep you. Mom