All is Well, All is Fun (accept the plane ride!), and All will be posted about later!
So look for these Future Post Topics!!
- This is AMERICAN IDOL!!!! (holy moly - the BEST concert EVER!!!) I have a new man!!!
- JULY 4th! Can you say HOT! HOT! HOT?!
- Camping...or is it?
- Life's a Beach!
- PUMPIN PATCH!!!
- The plane ride from (you know where!)....
- TEXAS!!!! (we just got here yesterday so I'm sure I'll have more later!)
See you soon!!
3 comments:
Hey! I knew you said it would be crazy! I can't believe how busy you guys are! I got your message (when we got back form Iowa) we had already left! Sorry I have not called you back-Jake's sister just left after 4 days of visiting! We have been busy too-but we're at home now! Can't wait to read up on your posts-you have a lot of catching up to do! Have fun in Texas! Talk to you soon!
Love Always,
Kris
ohhh i look forward to hearing about the plane ride from i know where. we just did a 2 hour one with ella and julia up to washington. glad to hear my kids anent the only crazies on the plane! can wait to see about your trip
looking forward to more comments.
Post a Comment