Wednesday, July 23, 2008

#6 - Why I LOVE Camping

ICE CREAM and the PARK

Within walking, riding, scooter-ing, and driving (my little kiddos) distance there is an ice cream shop just down the road from camp and just off the beach in Oceano. We love their Dryers ice cream and then we (not me) take another short walk to the play ground. This is where my little girl said, "Finally...I'm FREEEEEEE!)


Yum Yum!!!

Someone who really knows how to enjoy ice cream - ponders it's sweetness...

She's FREEEEEE!!!!!!!

Yeehaw cowboy...or fishboy? - nay...dolphin boy!!!

The swings are some SERIOUS fun!!!

Weeee!....only while camping can my little girl be dressed like a boy!!! But with pink shoes of course!!!

Going for an unexpected ride!
This is her cue to throw up!!!
Happy Families make...
Happy Pirates! Arrrrrg!

1 comment:

The Drinkwater Family said...

WOW!!! When you catch up, you catch up girl! It looks like you've had a lot of fun! That sure beats the kind of camping I'm used to. Sitting at a campground in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do.