Friday, February 1, 2008

A Tribute to President Hinckley

Tomorrow is the funeral for our beloved Prophet. We will always celebrate his life and how he changed our own. Today I came across this tribute and I am again forever changed. I hope you all love it as much as I do!
Thank you to those who posted this so I could share it too!

5 comments:

Beth Swann said...

That was very moving! Thanks for sharing. I hope you don't mind if I steal it for my blog, too!

Anonymous said...

I loved that! I will watch it over and over again, I am sure.

Shelli Garrett said...

All I can say is... WOW! What a wonderful tribute. He will be greatly missed but as Lillie just reminded me, "Mommy don't be sad, we'll see him again."
Thanks for posting it:)

..Kris Naven.. said...

This was Beautiful. His F=uneral was so amazing, and I am so glad I got to watch it. I hope you don't mind either, but once I get home I am going to put it on my blog, and hopefully my family and friends will view it, because the Spirit is so strong when you watch it. Thank you for sharing it! Have a wonderful rest of the day, and Happy Birthday to Ash!

Love Always,
Kris

Lisa said...

Thanks, Cristy. Good find! I was okay, up until the pictures of President Hinckley and his children at his wife's graveside. That got me.