Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My New Blogging Rule

Note to self:
NO BLOGGING AFTER 10pm!!
I'm not going to delete my last blog...why? I don't know. I think someone told me once not to delete anything I've created.
Today is a new day, the sun is shining and I feel much better.
Look back later from something fun.
Last week I had PlayGroup for my ward at my house. I voluntered because the past few weeks there hasn't been very many moms and kids showing up. But last week we had 13 kids!!!!!
So later I will post some pics of the chaos at my house!
The chaos should be here shortly!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes, today is a new day. For both of us. For all of us. Good luck with the chaos. Looking forward to the pics.

..Kris Naven.. said...

Today was so nice with the kids, thanks for having us over!