Wednesday, February 27, 2008

To Whom It May Concern

On this day, the twenty-six of February at 10:19 pm there are currently 15 songs on my iPod that are listed as '15 Favorites.' The reason for this being because the party of the first part thought that the party of the second part would enjoy said songs. Well, to the party of the first part, all songs are not equally enjoyed. Included is a list of songs and how the party of the second part feels regarding said songs.

1. You Belong to Me - Jason Wade --nice, okay to stay

2. Reach for the Sun - The Polyphonic Spree -- it's my head bobbin' song.

3. Grace Kelly - Mika --LOVE IT!!!

4. Snow - Red Hot Chili Peppers --Hey Oh! I like it!

5. Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap -- looks like 'im-o-gin but it's actually I-mo-jean, she can stay (as long as she stays edited)

6. Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's -- nice...could piggy back with the funny version...

7. Keep Holding On - Averil Lavigne -- ONE OF MY FAV's

8. You Want to Make a Memory - Bon Jovi --who knew I like Bon Jovi....I feel hip!

9. Apologize - One Republic -- TOP 15 OF ALL TIME!!

10. Somebody - Depech Mode -- If I say anything bad church dances won't ever be the same!

11. Let That Be Enough - Switchfoot -- It has grown on me...we are friends.

12. Miles Apart - Yellowcard -- Could do without it on the 15. But it's good for cleaning and if I ever need a song to get me in the mood for a fight...but I don't fight...

13. Fidelity - Regina Spekta -- I like the chorus...good thing there's a chorus!

14. Tell Her This - Del Amitri -- I like it, it can stay

15. Landslide - Dixie Chicks -- MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

To the Party of the First Part I am ready for new songs...just as long as I don't end up looking like this after your....I mean the Party of the First Part's songs.

Nice Ry!! I look forward to your comments!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

"Somebody" by depesh mode, that's the "heartbeat" song, isn't it?
Nice pic, Ryan. Tell Kelli I said hi.

Ryan said...

Isn't music a wonderful thing? I think music would make my top ten list. Whoever put those songs together for you did a really great job...they must be like a genius or something.

P.S.
Consider yourself validated

Ryan said...

As I look at your blog I can't help but think of the song "Somebody's Watching Me", by Rockwell. I don't know why.

P.S.
Double validation

Lisa said...

That's funny. I'm so laughing!

Cristy said...

1. Yes "Somebody" is the heart beat song.
2. Music is a wonderful thing and whom ever put my songs together did...eh.....;)
3. Loose lips sink ships Ry!!!
4. Thanks for the validation! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting....

Kirsten said...

Ok, so I haven't been on others blog in a long time!!! I missed a lot!! First, I love the dancing pictures!! Someone tagged me last week with a "Show your formal dance pictures" tag so I hope to do it pretty soon....maybe today or tomorrow. I have to scan them though...It is so fun to see how people change and it is cute that Bret and Julie ended up together. I loved hearing about all the wonderful things about Lathrop too. SOmetimes it is fun to move away and find an adventure. That is how we have felt about Ohio. It seems like you have wonderful friends too. I am happy for you guys. Keep up the great posts!!