It's me Aaron. Remember how you told me that while you were out of town I was supposed to be the Man of the House? Well, you don't have to worry because I am taking care of everything at home. I was even the LAST one to fall asleep last night. I didn't go to bed until 10:30pm! Mom tried to put me down at 7:30 with the rest of the kids but no, no, no, not me....I had to stay up and protect the women-folk just like you wanted me too. And guess what else? I was also the FIRST one to wake up! I got up at 6:00am just like clock-work. I kept looking for you but Mom had to remind me that you are in Kansas. Where's Kansas? Can I go to Kansas? Does Kansas have toys? Mom says that you went on a airplane. I want to go on a airplane and see Papa and Papa's tractor and happy dog. Can I go on a aiplane?
Anyway. Becca and Cambria and Brynn came yesterday. I am so happy to have a girl friend to play with. No Dad, not a "girl friend" but a girl whose a friend. I had to have this same conversation with Mom. I will not be ready for a girl-friend until atleast kindergarten. But Dad, she keeps calling me Honey! And she wants to play dolls and house! I am going along with it all...but don't tell E.J. or Ryan!! They would tease me! But....E.J. did get a kitchen for Christmas....soooo....he probably like to play house too!
We all sure did have a fun time playing yesterday. Only a few things got broken (you'll have to wait until you get home to see) and we even got to take a bath together! I was a little outnumbered if you know what I mean!
I miss you Dad! Oh yeah, Ash misses you too. Mom says to come home soon! And to be safe!
Love,
Your number one son - Aaron
P.S. While you're in Kansas make sure you don't get taken to OZ by a tornado. I don't want to live in Munchkin land!
P.P.S. Dad, change my mind. Come home now! There are 5 girls here!! Only one of Me!!! Are there girls in Kansas? Maybe OZ wouldn't so bad after all. Maybe just for one short day. Are there girls in OZ?
All the girls looking to "the man of the house."
Ashlyn wanted to say she misses you too!
And she wanted to blow you kisses! Girls...come home soon DAD!!!
4 comments:
Hi Aaron,
Thank you for taking care of the women. I'm sorry for leaving you all by yourself. I know that Mom really appreciates your help; although you should go to bed earlier tonight.
Give Mom and Ashlyn a kiss for me and let them know that I love them and miss them. I'll be home tomorrow afternoon.
Remember if all else fails if the women get too out of hand put a jane austin masterpiece in the dvd and the women will be attracted to the TV like a moth to a flame.
If you need any more advice please call me.
Love,
Dad
Lol! This is cute, and I love what Paul wrote too!
Cute!! I think it is so cute that you write from the kids sometimes. That is so creative. Hopefully you survived holding down the fort while your hubby was away!! BTW, I LOVED the bear post. AMEN to it all!! ;)
VERY CUTE! Sometimes I wonder if James feels like the "odd man out" while Daddy is at work. Sometimes I wonder if Nick feels that way at work, surrounded by so many women. . .
Hope Paul returns home safe. Have a great weekend. :)
Post a Comment