Monday, September 27, 2010

It's Always Fun...

When Grandma comes...when Grandma comes Hooray!
And when Grandma Michaelson comes to visit where is the first place the kiddo's want to take her?

Chuck e Cheese...of course!

A couple of weeks ago my Little Man said, "Mom, what do you think the best thing about Chuck E. Cheese's?" (He knows I'm not a big fan of the pizza...)

So I said, "The salad bar."

And he then replied, "Well, guess what? Chuck E. Cheese has a salad bar! Can we go?"

Playing like crazy! I love that they can just run around!!

Laughing...eating...talking...

We also went to Little Man's soccer game! Look at that coach!! OoooEeee!

Grandma and her little man...just like his daddy!!
We went to the Children's Museum on Friday with Sweet Pea while the Little Man was in school. I FORGOT MY CAMERA!!!! I know! I'm still irked about it!!!
But on Saturday - we went to a little Fair...pics?...I guess I didn't take any...weird!!!
And then we went to the Zoo! We LOVE the zoo!!!
Ready for the lions, tigers and bears!


Gotta love Grandma on the Carousel!!!
Say..."Cheesy!"

Grandma LOVES dolphins! We have dolphins AND a dolphin show!!
Mesmerized!!!!

Say "Cheese-cause-I-haveto!"


Grandma's aren't afraid of sharks!
How many spotted things do you see?
Sweet Pea is smiling for another camera....
...I think they're just about done!!
Ahhh...Grandma had to leave...
But her grandchildren sure do love their Favorite Grandma Michaelson!!!



Sweet Pea and Little Man would like their other Grandma and Papa's to come visit!
Soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fabulous, fun-filled weekend! Can't wait to get these cousins together. Only a few more weeks... :)

Unknown said...

I just thought I'd let you know that Rachel informed me the other day that she can only go to Chuck E. Cheese with grandma and grandpa! She's been well trained. We may have to hunt one down in Fresno... :)