it's a day where we play-ay-ay Soccer.
Little Man played on the WIZARDS!!!
(Part of the YMCA league)
(good thing - I also bought the professional pic - they had just started to move....)
My Man was the Little Man's Coach!
"Okay...now we're going to play Soccer." "This is a soccer ball." Why isn't anyone looking?
Put your right hand on your heart and say, "I promise not to kick, hit, push, or cry."
"Bring it on!" Says the goalie!! 10 balls?! Psh!!
Hold me back coach!!
Proud Grandma even got to see a spectacle...I mean - game...
and off!!!
Little Man had a fun time playing soccer this fall! We all enjoyed going to his practices and games every Saturday for the past few months! Dad got A LOT of exercise chasing all these young bucks up and down the field! This was a perfect way to introduce our Little Man to soccer.
Tomorrow we start Basketball....
No comments:
Post a Comment