Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First's

My Little Man in now in Kindergarten. Full...Day...Kindergarten. I was a little hesitant about the situation at first...now...YAHOO!!!!!
I think it has taken him a few weeks but the new routine is good. For everyone.


All ready for his first day!! No tears...


I dropped him off on the first day...just in case... The Dad would still like the Mom to take AND pick up the Little Man to and from school every day! NO WAY!!!


Bye Bye Mom! Here comes the teacher!!

Off the Bus...and....


TEARS!!! A LOT OF THEM!!!

"I was gone too long!"


Little Man and his Teacher...

Sweet Pea all ready for her first day of Preschool!!! Today!!

3 hours of fun...for Mom!!!


She knows her phone number...she getting her address...she's ready to learn!!!

...and she only cried 3 times!!!! ;-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your hours of freedom!!! :)

kelly said...

Isn't the alone time nice for a change?

The Drinkwater Family said...

And the first blog in a while!!! So excited for it! Your little one's aren't so little anymore:(, but certainly are as adorable as ever!!! So glad they are enjoying school and you are enjoying some free time!