Sunday, September 7, 2008

San Francisco Zoo

Yesterday our little family drove to the San Francisco Zoo! Our little man absolutely LOVES the animals at the ZOO!!! We hadn't been to any Zoo in a couple of months and since this past week has been so stressful Dad surprised us by staying home on Friday for a FAMILY FUN DAY!!! And you all know how much I love Family Fun Days!!!

She's just hanging out...! Like usual!

This is how we "roll"!

Family Photo on the California Bear! How appropriate!

The little man was MOST excited to see the Bears!
Too far away!
So much better!
Here beary, beary, beary!

I always knew my man was an angel!!! That's one big COLD hippo!
Here kitty, kitty, kitty!
Here happy, happy, happy feet!
Now that's what I call LOVE!

L - is for the way you look at me...

This is our homage to the Fresno Zoo...
If there's a Carousel around...we're on it!
Fake - "CHEESE!"
One of life little "bonding moments!"
Father and Son
Loving Life
Loving God's Creation
Loving Each other!

P.S. In case you were wondering...ALL the tigers behaved themselves...none got out yesterday...

3 comments:

The Drinkwater Family said...

FUN!!! I've never been to the San Fran Zoo, it looks beautiful! Any update on the house?

..Kris Naven.. said...

Wow! I have never been to the San Fran Zoo either...it looks way fun! Maybe we'll have to check it out sometime soon! I'm glad you guys had a fun family fun day!

Anonymous said...

i may not have been to the san fran zoo but i have been to may others and i absolutely love zoos!!!
<3 Kay