Wednesday, September 3, 2008

House Update!

Well - they countered - and then we are countering one more time! We have to... So hopefully by tomorrow we will find out! I hope all those appendages are still crossed!!!

Here's the view from the back porch!

4 comments:

The Drinkwater Family said...

Beautiful view! Much better than the cinder block wall view that I have! Good Luck!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh my goodness! Aaron is going to LOVE that! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

How big does the lake get when it rains? And when it snows? Are we going to ice skate? Do the trees come with Christmas lights too? Are you sure you are not just dreaming? You say this place looks like Texas?

Wow! Will a fence block that view? Or do we build a fence that can be removed temporarily as the situations permit?

I think that you are going to have fun. P.S. Act like you will miss us,OK?

Remember, I am your MOM. And we all love you guys.

Anonymous said...

that is a beautiful view!!!!
<3 Kay