All Done? They are all done! It's 3:30 and they are all done!!!! What the heck are we supposed to do for the next two days while we wait for them to load all of the boxes and boxes and boxes and boxes! They are all done! In 6 hours they are ALL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
We don't have ANYTHING except clothes! Too many too! No toys, no crayons, no books, no NOTHING - JUST BOXES!!!! well...and my computer!
okay....breath!
now what?
4 comments:
That's awesome! Wish we would have had your movers! It was so nice seeing you guys tonight for one last time before you go. We will miss you. I hate good buys, and it got me all choked up! I know you guys will be fine in Indiana. We will definitely keep in touch. Thanks for all you've taught me! Love you girl!
Love Always,
Kris
OH my goodness! I can't believe that they've already packed all your stuff. Krista said you weren't leaving until Thursday? I hope I can see you again before you go. I have toys here the kids can play with, or if you want company going to a park just let me know. SERIOUSLY!!! I already miss you.
Funny how in almost any service or product, people are thrilled when they get what they ordered early. But when a MOVING company comes in and completes their service, it doesn't go over so well.
Don't blame, ya, girl! Good luck. I've no advice. Sure, breathing may help -- just don't hyperventilate. Travel safe!
Hi Cristy!! Oh my heck, it took me until now to check the comments on my blog and see that you wrote!! I am so glad! I can't believe you have two children!! Holy cow! And the Zindels! I cannot believe they have five. Wow, time flies!
Post a Comment