We are here!!! We are safe - for the most part! I JUST got an internet connection!!!! A LOT has happened - but I am already late for the paper signing party - so I will blog a little later today!!! Sorry I couldn't get to this quicker!!!
YAY! Whoo-hoo!!! How was the plane?!?!? Oooooooooooooo, I hope things are going well. I was just thinking about you today and how awesome you are and how TOTALLY FINE you will be making new friends and making a new life there. You are the WOMAN! TAKE CARE!
8 comments:
Yay, glad you made it safely
Yeah! Good to hear from you. We were wondering how everything went! Glad you made it there safely! We miss you already!
Can you believe you are only three hours away??!?! I can't! Good luck getting all settled and moved in! ;-)
We're glad you arrived safely! We're missing you here in "Lard" already! Good Luck getting everything moved in and settled!!!
I wait patiently everyday for you to update us on your adventures. Please include lots of pictures of your new homestead! I miss you!
Kelli
glad your well. hope you update us soon. mariana
I am anxiously waiting for all the pics of your church house, neighbors, the stores around the corner, and just the overall flavor of your new home.
As always your Mom & Dad
YAY! Whoo-hoo!!! How was the plane?!?!? Oooooooooooooo, I hope things are going well. I was just thinking about you today and how awesome you are and how TOTALLY FINE you will be making new friends and making a new life there. You are the WOMAN! TAKE CARE!
Post a Comment