Monday, September 22, 2008

Breathing - highly overrated!!

Okay - deep breath! Movers are here! The guys who were supposed to come ON WEDNESDAY and "prepare" our washer and dryer to be moved - already came! Wet, dirty clothes everywhere!!!! My room has clothes all over it - and Paul is outside MOWING THE LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just called a friend - she took my kids! Blessings in heaven for her!!! Thank you Krista!!!
And the movers are moving so dang quick they think they will be done TODAY!!!! TODAY?!!!!
Okay - Deep breath!!
I'm feeling a little lightheaded! I don't even know where all my stuff is I need to pack for the next 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!
....and faint!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

I am praying for you guys! I can't believe it is time! Take deep breaths, go get yourself some chocolate and a soda (at least these work for ME!!!), put your feet up for just five mintues, and just sit back and watch the movers do all the work! Once your five minutes is up, then you can stress a little more, but take a little break for yourself! ;-) Just kidding...in a couple weeks, this will all behind you and you'll be sitting and relaxing at the Children's Museum.

Lawrensons said...

Wow. That seems like it was so FAST! I can't believe you are already moving. Good luck with everything!!!! I look forward to hearing about how life in Indiana is for you.

The Drinkwater Family said...

Take a deep breath!!! I'll make dinner for you!!! Relax, and it will all be over soon! "This too shall pass" is what I must always think when times are challenging.

..Kris Naven.. said...

Just breath! Lol! It's almost over! I'm looking forward to hanging out tonight!