Monday, July 28, 2008

Off to Girl's Camp

Well - I didn't get to blog TEXAS! but I will when I get back. I am off to Girl's Camp! Paul and I met my sisters half-way and they took the kiddos for the week! The first time they have been without either me or Paul!!! I'm doing okay! They are in GREAT hands!!! I just got an email from my sis with this picture attached!!

I miss my sweet beautiful babies already!!!

Do you think they have enough stuff!!! She has her blankie and binky and He has his helmet! That's all they need! And the little mister!!

Thank you family for taking my children so I didn't have to say no!!!

P.S. I use too many (!) - I'll work on that! (ha ha - another !)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still laughing hysterically about your airplane experience.   What a nightmare. I bet you wished you were still camping with us? Huh? See camping is not so bad.This is Pioneer month. Someday you can share your stories with them. It's all about perspective. That is easy for me to say at this point, Right? Well, I hope you enjoy your week at Girl's camp. Now that Erma Bombeck is gone I think you should carry on her legacy of life's crazy experiences from your point of view. I will be the first one to buy your book.Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Ash and Airbear are doing great. It is already Tuesday and we are all having a ball. Only three more days and 17 hours to go, but who's counting? Paul has already called a few times. I told him to chill and enjoy life this week. Breathers are seldom, so enjoy. You too.
Love you Babe, Mom.

Anonymous said...

Exlamation marks are the sole of my exsitence!!!!!!!!! jk!!!! but i use them a lot too... so keep on using the exlamations!!!!!

b.liz said...

Let's see some photos and hear your stories from Girls' camp! It sounds like you guys had a ball and I've already heard rave reviews about how much the girls just LOVE Sister Michaelson. Big surprise!