Saturday, July 19, 2008

This is AMERICAN IDOL!!

Do you ever feel overwhelmed? For those of you who scrapbook - it's like sitting down to scrapbook after not doing it for 3 years. Where to begin? For those who haven't really cleaned your house in a while and your mother-in-law is coming for dinner - you may know how I feel. Where to begin? Or those who like to procrastinate writing a 30 page paper until the night before it's due may understand.

So much has happened - where to begin!!!

So we'll start here...

American Idol!!

Mi hermanas and our husbands went to the American Idol concert in Fresno at the Save Mart Center in Fresno on July 3rd!! Wahoo! There was only one slight problem...I FORGOT MY CAMERA!!! I know, I know...I'm still sick about it!!! I put the camera into the diaper bag instead of my purse when we packed up!!

But man, oh man, do I have a new favorite man!!!!!


These two pics capture what I love about his face when he sings!!! I just need one more when he closes his eyes for the high notes!
I told Paul that when David Cook headlines his own tour I WILL have front row seats and go with another female who loves him (ummm...his singing) as much as I do! Oh Baby!!! WOW! He was so entertaining. During the season he had me at "Hello" and it was fitting that "Hello" was his first song on the tour!! I could have listened for hours!!!!

Here are the TOP 10 that performed.

Michael Johns was also awesome. I think my sister and he have a "special" relationship! David Archuletta and Brook White were also very entertaining - but David Cook was the BEST!!!

For all my friends who love Jason Castro...I did take a pic of only him with my phone but it turned out awful! So here's the little man for you...you know who you are!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

David Cook is amazing!!! Throughout the whole season I was between David and David... with Cook and his cool type style and Archuleta with him being my age (or a year older) and his teddy bear adorableness!!!!! I was depressed when I was going to have to choose between the two of them at the Finals!! lol!! but I think they both will do very well! and can I say? Brooke White was also amazing!!!

..Kris Naven.. said...

That is so awesome that you got to go! I LOVE David Cook too, and I'm so glad he won! I am so glad you had a great time! Always Be My Baby gave me goose bumps EVERY time I rewinded it! Amazing!

Lisa said...

Sounds like you really had a great time. I just don't get broadcast TV. But my mother-in-law keeps me somewhat informed about American Idol.
Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your vacation.

Lawrensons said...

What a fun concert to go to! David Cook is pretty awesome, sweet you got to see him in concert! So 11 days til Breaking Dawn... I am super excited!! --Misty