Month in Review Continued...
JULY 6-10th PISMO BEACH!!
Every July my family goes camping to Oceano (right next to Pismo.) This year it was my parents, two sisters and their families and my bro-in-law's parents who headed over to the coast for a week! Hello cool weather, sweatshirts, and DIRT!!! I am NOT a fan of camping - but I am a fan of spending time with my family without interruption!! Next year my oldest Bro will head down from Oregon to go and someday my next oldest Bro will be able to make the trip...hopefully! But for the past 10 years this is what the Garrett Family does...well that and Disneyland!Let me take you on a tour of our camp...
This is a view of the camp. I am standing where my big tent was...I took a pic after we took it down!!
AND a Trash Can - just added this year by yours truely!!! I bought bags that were too small - that's why it's crooked!!!
4 of the 7 tents at camp!!
More kitchen! Complete with all Kitchen Accessories!! Oops! Notice the empty paper towel holder...I am the reason why we always run out!!! The cupboards are stocked!! (the green squares)
2 stoves - 6 burners - 1 griddle - 1 BBQ - waffle maker - tea kettle for on the spot Hot Chocolate - and so much more!!! It's usually surrounded by a tarp...but for some reason it wasn't enclosed this year!!!
and CHEF'S!!! - good thing they work for free because I think that waffle iron is on FIRE!!!! Where's a Fireman when you need him? Oh....still ASLEEP!!!
And a Motor home for all our Microwavable needs! Just kidding...we only go in there to play games when it's too cold outside! lol!!!

And the Grand-Pooba? - Hoopla? - whatever it is you say - My Parents Apartment...I mean Tent!!
Enter to the living room! Notice the carpet to wipe your feet! Every living room has comfy chairs and a lamp on a table!!!
In the bedroom one always has a closet!! There are also 2 beds in the bedroom too (OFF THE GROUND!) but they hadn't been made - and my mom would kill me if she knew I took pics of her unmade bed at 10am!)
And of course a coat rack is an absolute must!! How did the pioneers survive? and...drum roll please....
Every proper tent needs a LOO!!!!

There is so much more to our camping that I love!!! I may bore you will my next few posts - but hey - this is for me right? So the upcoming posts will include my
TOP 10 THINGS I LOVE about CAMPING!!!
or maybe just 10 things that put a smile on my face or made me LAUGH OUT LOUD as I reviewed all the camp pics!
Stay tuned!
And the Grand-Pooba? - Hoopla? - whatever it is you say - My Parents Apartment...I mean Tent!!
There is so much more to our camping that I love!!! I may bore you will my next few posts - but hey - this is for me right? So the upcoming posts will include my
TOP 10 THINGS I LOVE about CAMPING!!!
or maybe just 10 things that put a smile on my face or made me LAUGH OUT LOUD as I reviewed all the camp pics!
Stay tuned!
4 comments:
Very cool! Wow! You guys sure know how to camp!
To me that would be considered camping. But to others, it may not. I personally prefer a hotel room! :) Looking forward to more pics of your camping adventures.
What a cool way to Camp!!! You guys are awesome and I have never seen a more organized camp ground. Even your "camping" kitchen looked cool. I am seriously going to have to try camping like you guys for a week when my siblings get married....(roll your eyes when you read this) WHENEVER that may be!! <---They are only 1 1/2, 3 and 5 years below me in age...it is about time! I can't wait to read all your fun camping favorites!
Wow, that is some setup!
Post a Comment