July 3rd was the American Idol concert and so then we just went to Visalia to stay for a couple of days before we all went camping!

Miss Independent!!

My Little All-Americans!!

My little Starfish getting ready to swim!
Getting ready to Jump!!
Fly like Superman!!
Big Splash!!
Riding on Daddy - I love the water!!!
A few of our cousin-fishes!!

What could be better than sitting on a step eating cereal?
And the fireworks....
When I asked Him if he would like to do sparklers...he said, "No, I'm fine. Let's the boys do it!"
Family Fun! With a few a inebriated neighbors...
Our Sober Fireworks...
Their....fireworks. One guy even tried to shoot one off - FROM HIS MOUTH!!! TWICE!!!


All in all we all had a good time. We did the annual Garrett Family 4th of July obstacle course around the back yard - I didn't take pics...and we had a great BBQ - again no pics. I guess I was just enjoying myself too much to remember!!!
Happy July 4th!!
Miss Independent!!
My Little All-Americans!!
My little Starfish getting ready to swim!
Getting ready to Jump!!
What could be better than sitting on a step eating cereal?
When I asked Him if he would like to do sparklers...he said, "No, I'm fine. Let's the boys do it!"

What the girls did every time they heard "fire in the hole!" "THEIR fireworks!"
All in all we all had a good time. We did the annual Garrett Family 4th of July obstacle course around the back yard - I didn't take pics...and we had a great BBQ - again no pics. I guess I was just enjoying myself too much to remember!!!
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had fun! I LOVE the picture of Aaron jumping to Paul in the water-that is awesome!
I am glad your little family is home safe and sound. I missed reading your blog while you were away. I was pleased to see that you were busy today bringing us up to date.
Love you all,
Gma
Post a Comment