Thursday, July 24, 2008

#2 - Why I Really LOVE Camping

The GAMES

One of MY most favorite part of camping is getting to play games. The adults put the kiddos down RIGHT after campfire and then we all get to stay up VERY late and play games. In years past we are typically the LAST to go to bed in ALL of camp...but not this year. I don't think our neighbor campers EVER went to bed! Those wonderful people kept a smile on my face as they laughed and screamed and yelled until the wee hours of the morning!! Fun, fun, fun... But our late nights were spent laughing, scheming, playing, talking, sharing and doing a little more with a Storm Trooper than was really necessary!!

Daytime Game Playing...

Study...Study...Study...


But it still won't help you beat me Patty-Whack! ;)

Arrrrg...your game face still won't help you!


Midnight Magic is often hard to capture!! lol!

While the Cat's away...or using the loo...
the mice will... be just plain stupid!!! I mean silly, we don't say stupid!

Patty-Whack waiting for the next game...relaxing in the game tent!!!
And that box he has his head on...is the SAME box he SAT ON so he could see over the table!!! LOL!!!! I wish I got a pic of that! Oh well, there is always next year, or the year after that or the year after that! etc, etc, etc!!
JUST A FEW OF THE GAMES WE PLAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happened to risk? i know i havent been to camp in a long time... but last time i was there i remember the guys engrossing themselves in Risk.