Thursday, July 24, 2008

#1 - REASON Why I LOVE Camping

GOING HOME!!!!
I think I was a bit crazy doing so many posts about camping...because REALLY I'm not a fan!! I don't like to get dirty and I think sleeping on the ground is crazy! But what I do love, like I said before, is spending time with my family!!!
Some national parks have long waiting lists for camping reservations. When you have to wait a year to sleep next to a tree, something is wrong. George Carlin in Brain Droppings
Saying Goodbye to loved ones who HAVE to...I mean GET TO stay another day!!
PEACE!!!CONSTRAINT...I mean...hmmmm....

and 60 degree to this!!

To think an entire year before camping again!!! How will I survive? Oh! I'll just take a gander at my STINKINGLY LONG BLOG ABOUT CAMPING!!!! That should set me up for a few years! AT LEAST!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, you have been a busy little bee. I love to see all your pics of the family. Great Blog! My favorite is 1. Pat on that preschool toy in the park 2. Definetely, Michael Johns, I mean the American Idol Blog without the real pictures from the concert. Nice touch! That was fun. The only problem is, where are you?

Cristy said...

I'll answer that when you tell me who YOU are...

Cristy said...

But I am really in every photo...I just happen to be BEHIND the camera. I'm the ONLY one who takes pics!!
You'll see more of me in TEXAS...uh! more blogging from the past...

..Kris Naven.. said...

Very cute! I don't think I commented on ALL your blogs, but I am gald you guys had fun, and isn't wonderful to be back home! But your off again next week! Hope you have fun!