Friday, November 12, 2010

Update...

I tried to Update. Really. I have.
However it seems my site if full. Again.

I need to pay. Again.

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Why don't you just start a new free blog for the next batch of years. You can mark this as your adventures between --- and 2010 with a link to your new blog.

Unknown said...

Why does it do this to you? Seriously, you have to fill me in. I have over 400 posts on my blog and have never had to pay. I'm just curious. Maybe I'll start a new blog in 2011... I don't exactly want to have to pay. Bummer deal! :(

Lisa said...

Just EXPORT, people! Export your blog onto a file on your hard drive. That frees up all your space. Do you really want YEARS of your life open on line forever?

Lia McGee said...

HI, I don't know if you remember me or if I even have the right person...but your mom gave away some pictures when she was moving out of the Fresno house, and I am one of the families who got them. I was told that all the kids wanted them back and I have been meaning to do so. I have two semi matching ones with brass frames. One is of a grown Jesus, and the other is Mary with baby Jesus. Let me know if you want them. I also had a panorama of the prophets but that didn't make it over the years.
-Ashly Mcgee
hit me up at ashlyjmcgee@yahoo.com