The movers are here and the house is packed. Today we are on way to live in Columbus, Ohio.
I have promised myself and others that I would start blogging again...and I will...I hope.
One of the major reasons I blogged all the time in California was because blogging became my outlet. I could say anything about CA and the people because I was from California!!
But once I got to Indiana - the things that I found hilarious - natives...did...not. So I stopped. I started writing in a Journal...every day...
Now I am on my way further east. We are continuing our Michaelson Family Adventures with a little bit of "Confessions of a California Girl in the Midwest." I think it's kind of funny that I will go from being a Hoosier (which nobody can really tell you what it means) to being a Buckeye (a nut).
How appropriate!!
1 comment:
Glad you'll be blogging again. I've missed being able to keep up with your adventures!
Post a Comment