Don't you just love a good fair? The food, most of the smells and all the crazy people. If that doesn't spell out a good time - I don't know what does!!!
Can you believe I went 3 TIMES this year! That's right! 3 times of fun, food and crazy people!! (The people there...not the people I went with.)
This is a far cry from the big, big, big, big, big Fresno Fair!!
900,000 visitors!
Sister's - Sister's - there were never such devoted sisters...
who can shop with you, eat with you, laugh with you, and take silly pictures with you...
What's funny is this is NOT the sister that is usually in the bath!!
Bro. Larkin's Tractor! Complete with bench seating in the back!!
Ooooo...one of the first thing out this man's mouth was in talking about polygamy (because who doesn't talk about that in everyday conversation) told us..."I don't have 2 wives. I'm not a Mormon." Oh no he didn't! Julie jumped on that real quick! AND STILL bought his product!!
I'm Kelly Garrett. No I'm Kelly Garrett. No I'm Kelli Garrett.
The 2nd time around we went went with the Harrison's. Our "once-a-month-creative-date couple".
So...what's more creative than a RODEO!!!

I love the light's of the mid-way...

and Good Friends to share it with...
Who knew rodeo's could be so much fun!!!!
I love the light's of the mid-way...
and Good Friends to share it with...
I'm pretty sure we tried EVERYTHING!!!

AND LASTLY... (I think is post is LONGER than my experience at the Fair!)
We took our Little Man and Sweet Pea!!!
I thought the Biggest Boar was someone else... I was wrong. ;-)
We saw lots and lots of horseys...and whatever kind of competition this was...
Little Man has the cutest cheese!
Whoa!!! Someone needs lipstick!!

I THOUGHT it would be fun for the whole family to ride the Ferris Wheel!!
AND LASTLY... (I think is post is LONGER than my experience at the Fair!)
We took our Little Man and Sweet Pea!!!
I thought the Biggest Boar was someone else... I was wrong. ;-)
4 comments:
You do love the fair, and we had a wonderful time (both times). Next time let's avoid Ferris Wheel.
I know we had way more pictures of the largest hog in the World that would help our on-line views better appreciate the size of this animal. I can only dream of the bacon that would come of that spectacular swine.
I can't wait to find out what the great Indiana State Fair will feature next year; last year it was the tomato, this year was the swine, maybe next year will be year of the Hoosier Goose.
Thanks for the great memories and I will be looking forward to many more Fair experiences.
Thanks for sharing! Cute post, now I want to go.
You're finally back to blogging! Yeah! That fair looks super fun! Thanks for sharing! :)
I share your love of the fair and I'm jealous because I didn't get to go this year. I'm just glad you got to enjoy it so much!
Post a Comment