I seem to be saying the same things over and over...life is happening so fast I don't have time to blog...there's too much to blog...I don't know where to start...blah, blah, blah. But more like...blog, blog, blog. A friend has inspired me to blog more. So here is the beginning...again! I saw a book this same friend had printed out of her blog and it was WAY cool!! I want that. I want to remember (most) of my life here in Indiana...
So...tomorrow I start again! ;-)
3 comments:
Can't wait to see your posts! Can you ask your friend where and how she did her blog book? I really want to do the same!
I thought that maybe you were buried under a pile of snow. Glad to know you're still around.
Cristy, I found you!!!!I am so glad that you are going to blog more. The name of the company that I got my book from was Blog2print. All you do is put your blog address in and you have a book in 2 minutes. The only thing is the pictures are small but other than that it is great,FAST, &easy!
Post a Comment