I love all things Magical! Do you know how many magical things there are in life? So many! I think that's why I love holidays and vacations to Disneyland...it's where magic exemplifies itself. Actually, I guess magic can be found at the library. The other day I took the kiddos to the library and I pushed the big handicap button to open the library door, evidently without my kids seeing me, and Little Man said, "Wow Mom!! Magic." His face was lit up like the first time he saw Peter Pan in a Disneyland parade! It was magical! ;-)
I loved how my mom made the effort to make holidays fun! I try to do that now...that my kids care!!
So this past week the St. Paddy Whack's Day Leprechaun came to my house where magical green things abounded!
I loved how my mom made the effort to make holidays fun! I try to do that now...that my kids care!!
So this past week the St. Paddy Whack's Day Leprechaun came to my house where magical green things abounded!
Dad stayed home a little late and made special pancakes with chocolate chips!
I made a few special treats! YUMMO!!!
The Sweet Pea and I went to the St. Patrick's Day Parade Down Town with Jen! We had soooo much fun!!! What a festive day! Next year...we will take the whole family downtown for the magical day!!! Absolutely!!!
There were so many floats and bands and kids and beads and dogs and fun motorcycle cops (I didn't think they existed) and candy (LOTS OF CANDY) and music and famous people I didn't know and some newscasters that kind of looked familiar and more candy and best of all...the Sun!!!
3 comments:
How fun! We got into St. Patty's day as well - Rachel really enjoyed it this year. These little holidays are fun with the little ones. No huge expectations to be met, just a fun day of green! :)
It has been a while since I have checked your blog. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised to see and read so much fun stuff.
Thank you for making my day!
The MOM
xoxoxox
CUTE! You are so cute - look at you guys, making festive treats and everything! CUTE!
Post a Comment