Our professional roller skaters!!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Rockin' Rollers!!
This past weekend my Little Man's preschool had family night out at the local roller skating rink! I didn't even know the skating rink existed!!! So we went and it took the kiddos 1 HOUR to decide that they wanted to go skating!! We played like $3 worth of games...and then they were ready to go! THEY LOVED IT!!!! They had soooo much fun! And the BEST part was....we (me and Pauly) didn't have to wear skates!! We could walk around and help them!! It was such a blast! Plus all the families from church who also have kiddos at the preschool were there too!! I had so much fun talking to all my lady friends!! Can you tell we had a good time?
Little Man didn't even mind falling...although I just about screamed every time he did! lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a fun night! It looks like Aaron absolutely adores his teacher. That's the way you want it to be. I still can't get it wrapped around my head that he's going to be in kindergarten next year. Sounds like he's been in a great preschool program. Did you go ahead and save a space for Ashlyn next year? I'm working on Rachel's - fun stuff...
How fun!!! The kiddos are getting SO big! I'm glad you guys had such a GREAT time! :)
That looks like so much fun!!!! I would have loved hanging out in a place like like!!! What a neat night!
Happy late birthday to Ashlyn too. I can't believe she is already three!! That means Karli is right around the corner too. They are growing too fast!
Skating was my favorite thing to do when I was growing up. Sometimes we would take our skates and make a go cart with them. Those were fun times growing up. I am glad you spent the evening together as a family skating. Families that have fun together stay together forever!
Skating was my favorite thing to do when I was growing up. Sometimes we would take our skates and make a go cart with them. Those were fun times growing up. I am glad you spent the evening together as a family skating. Families that have fun together stay together forever!
Happy Late Birthday, Ash! And, Happy early Birthday, Cristy! The roller skating looked like fun. I haven't been skating in years. I'm glad you guys were able to go. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for making a comment on my blog!
Sounds like fun! You guys are the cutest little family!!!!!
Post a Comment